Unable To Delete & WorkItemID


First - thanks for the tool - it got me motivated to learn more about TFS under the hood.
When I recompiled, I also got the vague "unable to delete..." errors, and once I debugged into it, I found the root cause was the DELETE commands being issued to the TFS database was referencing a column named "workItemID" but the database seems to only have a column named "Id" for each Work Item - After changing the code to reflect this new column name, the tool worked like a charm.
I have recently upgraded to Visual Studio 2008 but I believe our underlying Team database is still at 2005.